Accepted methods of payment:
- Online: Visa, Discover, Mastercard or American Express
- By mail: cashier check or money order payable to Clerk of the Courts
- In person: cash, Visa, Discover, Mastercard, American Express, cashier check or money order
Personal checks are not accepted.
Request certified copies for Probate Cases
After performing an online search and viewing the image, you may order a certified copy of a probate case document.
Please Note: If you cannot see the image, you may need to become a registered user, free of charge, in order to access Probate court records as per the current version of the Florida Supreme Court Standards for Access to Electronic Court Records and the Access Security Matrix.
Miami-Dade County Clerk of Courts
Attn: Probate Correspondence Dept.
73 W. Flagler Street, Room 238
Miami, FL 33130
Please include with your request:
- Case number or book & page
- Year of case
- Names of parties involved
- Self-addressed stamped envelope
- Fee: $1 per page, $2 per document for the certification
To request a certified copy in person, visit: